Saturday, April 26, 2008

Kim Tagged Me, So I'm It!

Here are the rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was a senior in highschool and was getting ready for graduation. I think we had just come home from our trip to Honduras.

5 snacks I enjoy in a perfect non-weight gaining world:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chips and Salsa
Lime Tortilla Chips
Cake of any kind
Candy-twizzlers, nerds, gummy bears, etc

In the real world:
All of the things in the other catagory! :)
Apples, grapes, bananas
Fiber One bars

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Wow! Billionaire! That would be nice. :) I would pay off our debts along with all of my family's debts. I'd get a bigger house, but not a huge one. Maybe a 4 or 5 bedroom one. :) I'd love to travel to a few places in our country as well as other countries, so I'd definitely do that. I'd give a lot away and put a lot in savings.

Five jobs that I've had:
Babysitter
Waitress (not a real one though. it was in a tea room on Signal Mountain and we were never busy)
Office Manager for ChrisMill Homes
Chiropractic Assistant
Church secretary/receptionist

Three of my habits:
staying on the computer too long
laziness...not really a habit, but lifestyle :)
twirling my hair

Five places I've lived:
Louisville, KY
Houston, TX
Tulsa, OK
Signal Mountain, TN
Albany, GA


And the five people I'm tagging are:
I'm not going to tag anyone specifically, but if you want to participate, leave me a comment so I'll know to check out your blog.

No comments: