Monday, January 19, 2009

Celine...

These shots are from www.celinedion.com

The Celine Dion concert was GREAT! She is a wonderful entertainer and of course a powerful singer. She never missed a beat, a word, or a note. She had 6 outfit changes throughout, same as the pictures you see above. We decided she's just a cute and sassy lady with a big, big heart. (And of course a whole lot of money!) If she is ever coming to a city near you, I would highly recommend seeing her.

We weren't sure if we were allowed to take pictures, but Lyndi had her camera with her and we were so glad because everyone was taking pictures. As soon as Celine came out her battery died! Luckily a girl sitting next to Penny let us borrow her batteries to get a few shots.

The video here shows some highlights of her Taking Chances tour.


We had so much fun with all of our family here. We had good food and great fellowship. Looking forward to the next time. :)

2 comments:

The Walker's said...

I'm thrilled that you all were able to see her. Some friends of mine saw her in Vegas and said she brought tears to their eyes. I agree with you, I think she has a huge heart, she just seems so happy and grateful.

Lyndi Soles said...

I will try to post some pictures soon. You know I'm kind of slow with that sort of stuff!! I did get a few good shots, though!!