Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Granna and PaPaw's Clock

We (Jamie and Bryan) are at Granna and PaPaw's house for a few days this week. I'm so thankful we are because we both have colds! (NO fun!) They are doing a great job of taking care of us! :) Matt is in Atlanta for some computer training and we had planned to go to Birmingham to visit the Brandrups and Aunt Lynn, but we got sick. :(

Bryan LOVES this clock. Every time we come over they have to put it up because he wants to pull up on it and it's very wobbly. I laid it on the floor to see what he would do with it and, well...see for yourself below!


2 comments:

The Walker's said...

I'm sorry you and the little man are sick, but glad you all could be taken care by Granna.
Love You,
Sherry

Anonymous said...

No matter how I old I get I still want my momma to take care of me when I am sick! I am glad your mom is able to take care of you and Bryan. Feel better soon!
Love and miss you!
Kelley