Many of you know that I was NOT a reader. I used to like reading before it was required in Middle School! :) HA! Anyway, over the last couple of years I discovered a few books that I LOVE! Mom had a few books by Francine Rivers that I picked up and I fell in love with her writing. More than that, I fell in love with the characters. Here are a few that I highly recommend by her:
- Redeeming Love
- Let me just say that I cried throughout most of this book! This book, as well as all the rest I'm going to recommend, will make you take a survey of your relationship with Christ. This book is so good it has it's own website! :)
- Mark of the Lion Series
- Talk about characters! You will fall in love with Hadassah and wish you had her faith. These are 3 of my all time favorite books.
- And the Shofar Blew
- The Scarlet Thread
- The Last Sin Eater
- This is a GREAT story that was recently made in to a movie.
In the last 3 weeks I have read 7 books! I CAN'T believe that! If you came to our house you would know that I've been doing something besides cleaning! :)
The books have been:
- Dreamers by Angela Hunt
- I would like to read several more of hers.
- The Redemption Series by Karen Kingsbury
- There are 5 books in this series...Redemption, Remember, Return, Rejoice, & Reunion
- The Firstborn Series by Karen Kingsbury
- There are 5 books in this one as well. I've only read the first one. They are: Fame, Forgiven, Found, Family, & Forever
Let me know what your favorite books are or if you've read any of these. I'd love to know your thoughts!