Monday, December 17, 2007

Eating and a Concert



Here are a couple of pictures of our kiddos eating lunch and watching Blue's Clues at Granna and Papaw's house! :)

Mary Lynn and I (and babies) went to Phenix City this weekend and had a great time! Friday night we went to see Jake Owen, Little Big Town, and Sugarland in concert. It was AWESOME! I recommend seeing them if they are ever near your town. Jennifer Nettles is very entertaining!!! They put on a terrific show. I'll leave you with a video of Sugarland singing at the CMA's this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So what's up with the two babies?
Sorry to be so ignorant, but I'm new here...it'll take me a while to learn the ropes. I ask because I have twin 15 mo nephews and these boys remind me of them.

jamie b said...

Hey miss sniz! :) The bald baby is my sister's daughter, Allison. (don't worry, she gets mistaken as a boy all time time! :) The other is our son, Bryan. They are 7 weeks apart in age.