Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Halls are Finally Decked

I am updating this post for BooMama's Christmas Tour of Homes!
BooMamaChristmasTour
This is our first Christmas in this house and we wanted to spruce it up a little without spending too much money. I got both of the wreaths on the windows for $7.99! I love a deal! :)

I've had this wreath for 4 or 5 years. I love all the berries on it.
I found this garland at Michael's and intended to hang it on the arch outside of our house, but I noticed other people's mailboxes decorated and loved them. Yes, I'm a copy cat!

This is our little tabletop tree. We bought it last year when B was only 16 months old. We had a fear of him eating hooks and/or turning the tree over. Since he's a little over 2 now we decided to keep it again this year and pray he doesn't pull any ornaments off :) He's done great leaving it alone.


Matt and I stayed up late one night decorating the house. I wanted to get Bryan's reaction to everything when he woke up. Here he is! :) (After watching the second video, do you think he might be related to Frosty the Snowman?!)

Bryan seeing Christmas from jamie baker on Vimeo.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE IS HILARIOUS! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Well, it is true. It is Jesus's Birthday, but I know so many different types of celebration things he has been to all seem to be Happy Birthday to him. Jamie, your house looks really cute! You did a good job on the wreaths!
GAB
PS-Matt did good too! GO GA TECH!

The Walker's said...

Your house looks pretty!

The Carter's said...

Your house looks beautiful!! B is so adorable! Love, Kelley

Amy Lynn said...

Aw Jamie! I love your cute house!!! And kudos on the table top tree! I am probably going to be doing that as well. :)

Kimberly said...

Jamie those videos were so precious! I love his bed head and his look of wonder. It totally warmed my heart. Sigh.:)

Merry Christmas!

And your house looks beautiful too--inside and out!

Lyndi Soles said...

I love your wreaths! I can't wait to come see y'all. Almost one month.... Thank you for coming to see us- We had a great time!

Heather said...

Your home looks so great and so inviting! Merry Christmas!!

Carol said...

Thanks for sharing your festive home with us. Merry Christmas!

cjnichols said...

Love the wreaths on the windows - very festive!
Merry Christmas!

Trudy said...

What a little Sweetie. Love his amazement. Merry Christmas, you have a warm and lovely home.

Anonymous said...

Awesome decorations!! Merry Christmas!!

the voice of melody said...

The stockings look even better against that white background. Red and white, always a great Christmas combination! :)