Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Hiding Place



Bryan likes to help me move clothes from the washer to the dryer, so I decided to let him help one day a couple of weeks ago. I took some of the existing clothes out of the dryer and put them on the couch. When I came back to get the rest, this is where I found Bryan! :)

Lately he wants to play in my closet. Tonight he went in it, shut the door, and said BYE as he waved. Then he opened the door and said, "Heeeeeeeeeeey" in a high pitch voice. He then repeated that over and over. Hey and Bye! :) So cute!

5 comments:

The Carter's said...

That is so cute. Anna Kate gets her purse, says bye a goes in the closet. When she is ready to come out of the closet she knocks on the door and I have to "answer it". If I just say come in she ignores me! They have such good imaginations!

Anonymous said...

When Bryan gets bigger and can have an actual conversation, he should ask his Papaw Joel what he and Great Uncle Johnny put in the dryer . . . and no it wasn't clothes . . . and yes, it had four legs, hopped, and DID have fur!!!

Anonymous said...

Darling pics. Hey a dry Brian, good thinking, lol!

Julie said...

Your son is adorable!

Blessings,
Julie

Anonymous said...

Ha! I've been waiting to find Lindsey in the drier myself!

She does the closet thing, though! She closes the door and just sits in the middle of the floor until I open it...sometimes she "grunts" loudly to get my attention! when I open the door, she cuts her eyes up at me and giggles with a quick Hey!

Funny what excites them!!!