Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sympathy

Amazing! This is a video of Rick speaking at Bronner's memorial service. This is part 3 of 3.



If you live in the South then you probably know who Rick and Bubba are. In case you haven't heard already, Rick's 2 year old son, Bronner, died in an accidental drowning Saturday. The Burgess family could use all of our prayers. They are showing a great amount of faith during this awful time. You can read more about it here and here. You can see an interview with Bubba here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamie, My friend Melody who lives in Birmingham commented on my prayer request page about this tragedy, I actually posted a link to a pictorial of Rick and Sherri's son, 'Bronner'. So sad, I can't imagine the grief the feel. They definately need everyone's prayers for sure.

Anonymous said...

Jamie, On the link I provided they have a link to download of Rick talking about his life with his son and later they plan to post a video, not sure I could stand to watch it though, too heart wrenching.