Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I think I'm in love...


For those of you doing some (very) early Christmas shopping, I've got the first item for my geek wish list this year: the Asus EEE PC.

Here's the lowdown:
  • 7" LCD Display
  • 900MHz Celeron-M ULV (Ultra Low Voltage) 353
  • Intel 910 Chipset
  • 512MB DDR2-400 RAM
  • 4, 8, or 16GB solid-state storage
  • ASUS-customized, Xandros-derived Linux OS
  • Dimensions: 225x165x21-35mm
  • Weight: ~2 lbs
  • Colors: White, Black
  • Priced from $199 to $369
I'll take the 4G model in black, please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewww go Mac man- Once you go Mac you never go back! ha ha ha

Unknown said...

Macs are for people who drink too much coffee and can't troubleshoot their way out of a locked car from the inside. Make mine Linux please! :P