Sunday, August 05, 2007

Jamie's Accent


*Note* The graph doesn't appear when using Mozilla Firefox.




What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The West
The South
Boston
North Central
The Inland North
Philadelphia
The Northeast
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



Since I grew up in Kentucky, Oklahoma, Texas, Tennessee, and Georgia I have no idea what kind of accent I really have! :)

5 comments:

Clint said...

Mine was pegged out on the southern side!

Now I'm fixin' to go feed my dawg.

Y'all take care now...ya hear.

Anonymous said...

Jamie, As you might have guessed, mine was SOUTHERN!
Sherry

Lana Walker said...

yore mama has a suthern accent...surprise surprise....glad it didn't rub off on you LOL..love you
yore hillbilly mammmy

Mrs. N. said...

It said mine was midwestern. I think that must come from teaching phonics for so many years. I'm always correcting my dear husband - you know, the one who's "fixin' to feed his dawg"...

Aleesha said...

See what Michigan does to people...I'm in the same stinkin' "Midland" category!